These gifts allow the center to apply your gift to the area of greatest need.Designated Gifts
- Sponsor conferences, symposia or a speakers' fund for topics related to any aspect of integrating technology into language learning.
- Grants to offset travel expenses for students to attend conferences in the United States or to pursue study abroad.
- Scholarships and Assistantships to recruit the very best students to attend Miami and to reward excellence at Miami.
- Create a classroom enrichment fund to support the purchase of media, hardware, or software.
Please contact Evan Lichtenstein at the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 to find out how you can provide support for these areas.How To Make Your Gift
Please make your check payable to the Miami University Foundation, designate “Interactive Language Resource Center”
on the memo line, and send to:
Interactive Language Resource Center
c/o Miami University Foundation
725 E. Chestnut Street
Oxford, OH 45056
or give online:
Visit Miami's secure, encrypted online giving form
1. Under Designations, enter the dollar amount of your contribution in the Other Fund
2. Type in “Interactive Language Resource Center”
in the Other (please specify other fund for contribution)
Donors may transfer donate assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares, or real estate as gift commitments. The benefits of transferring appreciated assets may include tax deductions and the avoidance of capital gains tax. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.Estate or Deferred Gifts
An estate or deferred gift to the Miami University Foundation designated for the ILRC can allow you or your advisors to incorporate future support for Miami University into your individual financial planning strategies. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.